There are many common detection methods in the field of non-destructive testing. Industrial endoscope has the characteristics of directly observing the surface defects. All kinds of metal and non-metal objects can be detected, such as all kinds of food and drug tanks, oil and gas tanks, all kinds of pipe internal, boiler internal defects surface detection has very good results.
How to determine the internal defects of objects in the detection of industrial endoscope?
(1) Cracks. When the light beam irradiates the surface of the tested object, black or bright lines are observed, and under a certain magnification, the lines have irregular edges, it is judged as cracks. When the crack is wide, the influence line of the measurable probe will bend.
(2) Peeling. When the beam is irradiated in parallel, the shadow behind the convex part is observed; when the beam irradiation angle is changed, the obvious boundary between the convex part on the surface and the surrounding object is observed, which is judged as peeling.
(3) Stay wires and scratches. Under the irradiation of light beam, regular continuous long lines were observed on the surface, which was judged as stay wire.
(4) The pit is convex. When the light beam irradiates at a certain angle, it is connected with the boundary of the surrounding objects, and there is no dividing line. The part near the light source has shadow, and the part far away from the light source has bright shadow, which is pit. When the light beam irradiates at a certain angle, it is connected with the boundary of the surrounding objects, and there is no dividing line. The convex part has light shadow, and the shadow behind is pit. When the pit is deep or the bulge is high, the measuring line of the measurable probe will be bent.
(5) Spots. When the light beam irradiates, it is observed that the smooth and non concave convex surface with different color from the surrounding objects is spot.