腹腔內窺鏡是圓一個家庭擁有小孩的夢想，讓不孕癥患者燃起新的希望，擁有一個幸福美好的家庭是每個人愿望，腹腔鏡的存在是很重要的！ 經常聽醫生說到各種“鏡”：胃鏡、腸鏡、膀胱鏡，還有宮腔鏡、腹腔鏡等等。“鏡”顧名思義，是用來看的，腹腔鏡是用來看腹腔內部的。 常用的氣腹腹腔鏡需要在腹腔穿刺后向腹腔內注氣，使腹部膨起形成一個空間，然后放入監視鏡，作為腹腔鏡視頻系統，把腹腔內的情況實時通過床旁的顯示器顯示出來，充當醫生的眼，醫生就可以全面了解病人腹腔內的實際情況，采取相應的治療手段。置鏡后還要在腹壁上穿2-4個直徑0.5-1.0cm的操作孔，用來置入操作器械，處理病變。 腹腔鏡是怎么回事？
Laparoscopy is to round the dream of a family with children, so that infertility patients ignite new hope, have a happy and beautiful family is everyone's wish, the existence of laparoscopy is very important! I often hear doctors talk about all kinds of "mirrors": gastroscopy, enteroscopy, cystoscopy, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy and so on. "Mirror" as the name implies, is used to see, laparoscopy is used to see the interior of the abdominal cavity. The common pneumoperitoneum laparoscopy needs to inject air into the abdominal cavity after abdominal puncture, so that the abdomen expands to form a space, and then put into the monitoring mirror, as a laparoscopic video system, real-time display of the situation in the abdominal cavity through the bedside display, acting as the doctor's eye, the doctor can fully understand the actual situation of the patient's abdominal cavity, and take corresponding treatment measures. 2-4 operation holes with a diameter of 0.5-1.0 cm should be pierced on the abdominal wall after placing the mirror, which is used to place the operating instruments and deal with the lesions. What's going on with laparoscopy?
Infertility, which people need to do laparoscopy?
1) Tubal infertility: such as tubal adhesion, obstruction, hydrosalpinx, etc., can be separated and dredged by surgery in order to restore the function of fallopian tube and achieve the purpose of natural pregnancy;
2) Endometriosis: Endometriosis includes ovarian type, pelvic peritoneum type, die, etc. ovarian type and die can be diagnosed by routine gynecological examination and imaging examination, but peritoneal endometriosis can be diagnosed by laparoscopy, and the visible lesions can be removed, which is the gold standard of endometriosis;
3) Uterine leiomyoma: whether uterine fibroids need surgery depends mainly on the size and growth site of the fibroids. In general, submucosal myoma, no matter its size, intramural myoma larger than 4cm, and subserosal myoma larger than 7cm, may affect pregnancy, and have surgical indications. If the myoma is close to the endometrium and causes uterine cavity deformation, or is less than 0.5 cm away from the endometrium and other infertility causes can be excluded, surgical resection of uterine fibroids can also be considered;
4) Ectopic pregnancy: the rate of ectopic pregnancy in infertile patients is higher than that in normal people. Patients without conservative treatment conditions can be treated by laparoscopic surgery if there is less intra-abdominal bleeding and stable vital signs;
5) Diagnosis and treatment of ovarian lesions: for example, ovarian endometriosis cyst, teratoma, ovarian drilling surgery for polycystic ovary syndrome has been rarely used;
6) Laparoscopic surgery can also perform tubal hydrotubation at the same time, which is the gold standard for the diagnosis of tubal lesions;
7) Laparoscopy combined with hysteroscopy: it can be used to dredge tubal interstitial obstruction and improve the safety of hysteroscopic surgery;
8) In IVF-ET patients, the implantation rate of embryos can be greatly improved by preoperative treatment of pelvic lesions;
9) Patients with unexplained infertility: laparoscopic examination can find pelvic lesions that can not be diagnosed by routine examination and give corresponding treatment to increase the chance of pregnancy.
The above is about the role of abdominal endoscopy related content introduction, I believe you all know this, want to learn more, please continue to pay attention to our website.