How to remove the trouble of endoscope?
1. Treatment after nozzle blockage: fill the water gas pipeline with high concentration of enzyme solution, whose concentration is 2-3 times of the normal concentration, immerse the endoscope in enzyme solution at about 40 ℃ for 2-3 hours, and then flush the whole pipeline with perfusion and pressure. If the blockage is formed suddenly, it is not suitable to flush the inner pipe by pressure, otherwise it is easy to cause the joint burst inside the pipe. In the case that the nozzle blockage cannot be solved, it is necessary to inform the engineering and technical personnel of the manufacturer to deal with it, so as to avoid more serious consequences. Improper maintenance measures may lead to water leakage of the lens, or even short circuit, burning the imaging chip or medical accidents.
2. Treatment of poor water and air supply:
Be careful when operating the endoscope. Air and water should be supplied frequently to clean the objective lens and prevent nozzle blockage.
Use standard endoscopic cleaning procedures.
Wipe the mirror in the direction of the nozzle.
Before cleaning the endoscope, thoroughly check if there is any problem with the cleaning accessories.
As with the treatment of nozzle blockage, standard maintenance and operation are the basis of prevention.
The seal of water bottle should be checked carefully before use.
3. Difficulties in inserting attachments:
During the operation, transportation, cleaning and preservation of endoscopy, attention should be paid to protect endoscopy and avoid excessive bending of endoscopy, so as to prevent the biopsy tube of endoscopy from being broken.
Endoscopy must be cleaned and disinfected correctly: through strict cleaning procedures, impurities can be avoided from silting up, enzyme washing can avoid protein crystallization in biopsy tube, and ensure unobstructed accessory channel.
The accessories should be carefully checked before use: if the accessories have been damaged, do not force to insert them to avoid damage to the endoscope, and replace the normal accessories.
Good operating habits: be careful when inserting the accessory, and avoid reckless insertion. When the endoscope is bent at a large angle, straighten the mirror body, and then insert the accessory.
4. Treatment of endoscope leakage:
The cleaning and disinfection procedure of endoscope must be correct, and leakage detection should be carried out after each operation and before cleaning
Advocate high quality maintenance
The endoscope must be tested for water leakage before cleaning
The electronic endoscope must be covered with waterproof cover before cleaning
The quality of the accessories should be controlled before selecting the accessories
For properly maintained treatment accessories, check whether they are damaged before use, otherwise they must be replaced with new accessories
Be careful during transportation to avoid collision and extrusion
When storing the endoscope in the mirror hanging cabinet, be careful to clamp the door to the mirror
Doctors should not press the endoscope on the operating table during operation
Before cleaning the electronic endoscope, it is also common to leak the waterproof cover and cause the endoscope to enter water, so it is necessary to remember to cover the waterproof cover
5. Damage treatment of endoscope and accessories
Endoscope and accessories must be thoroughly cleaned before disinfection
Ultrasonic cleaning of accessories
Avoid using non specified cleaning and disinfection methods
Avoid using non specified automatic cleaning and disinfection machine
Do not patronize the non designated agency for purchase and maintenance
Pay attention to the method when brushing the pipeline, and try to avoid the friction between the metal part of the cleaning brush and the mounting seat
Suction function should be checked before using endoscopy
Daily maintenance shall be carried out in strict accordance with the standard procedures to prevent water leakage. If there is water leakage, it can be found in time
Contact the endoscope manufacturer for maintenance
7. Troubleshooting of brightness adjustment:
Before inserting the endoscope into the light source, it is necessary to confirm whether the head of the light guide rod is completely dry.
Keep the light socket dry.
Avoid endoscope collision.
The dimming function of endoscope should be checked before use.
Thank you for reading, hope the above content is helpful to you, if you want to know more wonderful content, please click our official website: endoscopic equipment maintenance http://www.amjadonlinesystem.com .